Visitor save $10 when they purchase the official 75th Anniversary Pearl Harbor Welcome Bag.Regularly priced at $19.40, GetYourGuide special is just $9.40. Includes a Pearl Harbor Tote Bag, Mug, Dec 7, 1941 newspaper and a 75th anniversary souvenir tag.
What to Expect
Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, on the morning of December 7, 1941. Subsequently, the attack led to the United States' entry into World War II.
The official 75th Anniversary Pearl Harbor Welcome Bag, includes
* An official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag
* A official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
* A Dec 7, 1941 newspaper (in English, only)
* A 75th anniversary souvenir tag
Regularly priced at $19.40, reserve your Welcome bag for only $9.40. Check-in with your voucher at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, open daily from 07:00 -17:00.
- Pearl Harbor Tote Bag
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
- Dec 7, 1941 newspaper and 75th Anniversary Souvenir Tag