Walk alongside charismatic Magellanic and Gentoo penguins. See the curious animals up close as you make unforgettable memories, and enjoy a visit to the Harberton Ranch and nearby Marine Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point at Secretaría de Turismo de Ushuaia, Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina 470, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Presentation in Piratour OfficeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Tuesdays, Harberton Ranch is closed. Instead, you will do a stop in Puerto Almanza
- On December 25, the presentation time is at 10:30 AM