A trek leading you through different environments, from peat moss in the valley to the high-mountain landscapes. This small-group trek will ensure you the perfect amount of adventure, with fantastic views your reward at the tour's culmination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your Ushuaia accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Snow clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- The trek has a total length of 12 kilometers (both ways), with a 600-meter change in altitude
- You must have waterproof trekking shoes and a back pack with a pair of socks to change into
- Remember to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and extra fleece just in case
- We ask you to please share your whatsapp number or email
- You must complete a health form before the activity