Go on a fascinating journey to the end of the world, Tierra del Fuego, on this exciting full-day hiking and canoeing adventure covering the coast of Ensanada Bay, the landscapes of the Beagle Channel and the Lapataia River.
What to Expect
Go on a unique journey outside of Ushaia and discover the beautiful Tierra del Fuego on a full-day adventure. You'll be picked up at your hotel to start your tour of Tierra del Fuego National Park, a majestic natural treasure poetically located at the end of the world.
Start at Ensanada Bay to enjoy the beautiful views of the Beagle Channel before starting a 3 hour escorted hike off the beaten path along the coast. See the magnificent flora and fauna and discover traces left by the ancient dwellers of the area, the Yamanas.
Then enjoy lunch by the shores of the beautiful Roca Lake before canoeing along the Lapataia River. Visit Lapataia Bay and contemplate the peaceful beauty of nature before ending your journey and being transferred back to your hotel .
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Ushuaia
- 3-hour guided hike alongside the Beagle Channel
- Lunch: snacks, lunch box, fruit, sweets and drinks (wine, juice, tea)
- 1.5-hour canoe ride through Lapataia Bay
- Wet weather equipment (gum boots, rain coat, waterproof gloves)
- Professional tour guide
What's Not Included
- Additional food and beverages
- National Park Entrance fee (approx. $22 USD)
Know Before You Go
The hike contains a moderate level of difficulty. No previous experience required for the canoeing component.
Please make your booking at least 72 hours in advance to guarantee availability.