Prepare yourself for an unforgettable 90-minute experience climbing over the iconic roof of the world’s most popular entertainment venue. Discover a different side of the city with incredible views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Up at The O2 Base Camp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Please note that climbers will be required to wear our climb shoes so socks must be worn.
- Not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time as latecomers cannot be admitted
- Please make sure that you and anyone included in your booking meet the following requirements:
- - Minimum age: 8 years old
- - Minimum height: 1.2m
- - Maximum weight: not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- - Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Participants under the age of 18 please ensure your booking includes the relevant ratios of adults to children:
- 9-year-olds is 1 adult to 1 child
- 8 - 11 years of age is 1 adult to 2 children
- 12 - 13 years of age is 1 adult to 4 children
- 14 - 17 is 1 adult to 5 children