Enjoy a fascinating guided tour underneath the city of Naples. See Naples' development from its beginnings until the present day, in the heart of the historic center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This skip-the-ticket line entrance will allow you to reduce the waiting time at the entrance, especially during high season. It is not a priority entrance ticket
- It is not possible to carry out the visit autonomously, there will always be a guide to accompany you
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes and a sweatshirt during warm periods
- The path is efficiently illuminated, the access ladder is equipped with a handrail and the steps are very low. The only narrow and partially illuminated path is optional
- Children who attend primary school and junior high school should bring a small flashlight
- The path isn't accessible by wheelchair as there are 121 steps to climb uphill and downhill. There are no elevators or escalators. You can leave strollers at the main entrance and take them back at the exit
- Naples Underground does not adhere to the ministerial initiative #DomenicalMuseo, which provides free admission to museums and archaeological sites on the first