Watch Balinese natives perform mesmerizing Kecak dances complete with swirling flames and traditional costumes, all while the Uluwatu sun sets in the background, with this entrance ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please present your voucher at the ticket counter for admission. It is recommended to arrive before doors open to get the best seats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The grounds are open from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM. In high season, there will be an extra performance scheduled at 7:00 PM. This would be without prior notice and depends on the number of visitors on the day. If you didn't get the chance to see the performance at the regular showing time, the same voucher can be redeemed for a performance at 7:00 PM performance