Step out of Ulaanbaatar city center to see the most famous landmarks of Mongolia: the largest equestrian statue in the world, Genghis Khan Statue Complex, and Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. Enjoy a local lunch and take a pleasant hike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Mongolian
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Ulaanbaatar city
- Marvel at the grandeur of Genghis Kahn Statue
- Experience the raw nature of Mongolia at Terelj National Park
- Visit a local family to learn about their everyday life in Mongolia
- Extend your tour to stay overnight at a Ger in a traditional nomadic home with local meals included
- Benefit from a hassle-free journey with prearranged transportation and hotel transfers
- Local guide
- Transportation to all places
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge
- Overnight stay at Ger (if overnight option selected)
- Traditional dinner & breakfast (if overnight option selected)
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather condition; please dress appropriately.
- Children (0-12) must be accompanied by an adults.
- This tour does not provide insurance. It is recommended that you purchase your own travel insurance.