Surround yourself with some of the world’s most iconic artworks on this personalized, small group (maximum of 10 participants) tour of Florence’s Uffizi Gallery with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Gate No. 3 in front of the Uffizi Gallery. Your tour guide will be there with a blue flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed