Get back to nature and look for elephants and other wild animals on a half-day safari tour to the Udawalawe National Park. Whilst there, keep your eyes out for the thriving elephant population, as well as a multitude of other animal species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel in the Tangalle area.
Select participants and date