Enjoy an unforgettable safari tour at Udawalawe National Park, a sanctuary for many Sri Lankan wild animals. See the beautiful elephants and a diverse range of species with the assistance of an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotel in Ella, Bandarawela, Wellawaya, or Koslanda.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- National park fees and private jeep safari are included in the ticket price
- Food will not be provided. Please bring cash for lunch
- Tips are not included in the ticket price