Get ready to discover the secrets behind the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kumbhalgarh Fort with the help of your tour guide. Then, visit the famous Jain Temple in Ranakpur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Udaipur Airport, railway station, or a hotel within Udaipur city limits.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Total duration of tour may be exceeded in the event of traffic. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Please note that there is a steep inclined walk at the fort. It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat/cap to protect yourself from the heat
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees, in order to enter the temples
- Cigarettes and leather items (for example belts, wallets, bags) are prohibited in the Jain temple. Avoid carrying these items or leave them in the car.
- Shoes and socks must be removed at the Jain temple
- Consider carrying light refreshments or snacks with you