Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital with a choice of 3 different bus routes. See…
Drive through Berlin in the official car of the DDR! Squeeze yourself behind the wheel of a Trabant of your choice and putter around the capital. See…
Offering breathtaking views over the German capital, the TV Tower cuts a striking image against the Berlin skyline. Secure yourself a hassle-free…
Skip the line and get priority access to the famous Berlin TV Tower with your early bird ticket. Behold the major highlights of the German capital…
Discover Berlin on a convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with live commentary and get on and off at your leisure to the the most famous…
Enjoy VIP entry to the panorama floor of Berlin's TV Tower and take a seat by the window. See the city and all its sights, such as Potsdamer Platz,…
At 368 meters tall, the TV Tower is the tallest structure in Berlin (and, actually, in the whole of Germany!). What should you look out for during a trip to the top?
Designed by British architect Sir Norman Foster, the glint of the German parliament building's distinctive glass dome should easily catch your eye.
Just south of the Reichstag, you'll see the iconic symbol of German reunification.
See if you can spot the white circle of the stadium, where the infamous 1936 Olympics took place. These days, it has become home to arena concerts and important football matches.
What's that massive patch of dark green in the middle of the city? It's the Tiergarten, Berlin's answer to Central Park, dating back to 1527.
Feeling peckish? No need to come back down to earth. The revolving restaurant allows you to enjoy lunch or dinner while getting 360-degree panoramic views from your seat.
It's advisable, since this is definitely one of the top attractions in Berlin. Many tour options will come with a Fast View ticket, which will take you straight to the front of the line.
Any time of year is fine, but the skies will generally be clearer (and the sunset will happen later!) from May onwards.
Entry is from 9:00AM until midnight from March to October, and 10:00AM to midnight from November until February.
Unfortunately, the tower is not wheelchair accessible for reasons of fire evacuation.
- When to visitThe TV Tower is a great place to experience Berlin's late evening summer sunset in July or August. Make a dinner reservation, or book a ticket for between 8:30PM - 10:00PM.
- What is the price?Normal adult tickets start from €13.00, and more VIP experiences range upwards from there.
- Will I need a guide?Not necessarily, though there are several Berlin city tours that include a trip to the top.
- How to get thereThe TV Tower is located in Berlin's Alexanderplatz, a central transportation hub that is easily accessible by multiple U-Bahn, S-Bahn, bus, and tram lines.
- Additional tips
- This attraction is free for children under four years old.
- There is a time limit on restaurant table reservations, in order to accommodate all guests.