Tuscany's Valdarno Valley is a food and wine lover's delight. This private, guided gourmet tour includes a visit to a Valdarno valley farm, with traditional cheese, wine and olive oil tastings specific to the region.
What to Expect
This full-day gourmet food tour lets you experience the very best of Tuscan food and wine. A highlight is a visit to a typical cheese, wine and olive oil organic farm located in the beautiful Valdarno valley. Throughout the tour you'll learn about the specific food production secrets and processes of this picturesque area. After visiting the farm, a delicious local lunch is supplied with all fresh local products.
As the afternoon approaches we will stop in one of the lovely untouched hamlets of the area, where you'll have the opportunity to visit a typical olive mill where you'll learn about the production of the olive oil specific to the region. You will also have the rare opportunity to taste and celebrate the famous Tuscan oil, known and appreciated all over the world.
- 8-hour guide service
- Private car with driver (departure from Arezzo and Cortona area)
- Guided visit of the farm, including produce tasting and lunch
The meeting point will be determined once the booking is made.
Know Before You Go
• For departures from Florence and Siena area an extra charge of 118 Euros applies.
• Tour commences from 8:00 to 10:00
• Duration of about 8 hours
• Available every day
• Language choice of English, Italian or Spanish
• Priced from 170.00 euro per person (calculated for 6 participants)