Turku Archipelago: Sea Kayaking Day Tour
- Experience the hundreds of islands within the Archipelago Sea
- Spend a relaxing day in nature
- Learn sea kayaking basics together from a professional guide
Kayak at a leisurely pace and enjoy this one-of-a-kind landscape. Embark on a route that’s custom tailored by your guide in order to accommodate the group and the weather conditions. If you’re a beginner, you’ll receive instruction on basic maneuvering and forward paddling techniques, so you’ll quickly feel at home in the water. Take a long lunch break on a wild island and explore the greenery.
- Professional sea kayaking guide
- Quality sea kayaking equipment
- Transport to/from the activity
- Children under 8 years
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at Saaroniemi on the Ruissalo Island at 10:30am. You can catch the number 8 bus from the Turku center, Puutori bus stop PT1, to Ruissalo. A suitable bus leaves at 9:30am, although it is possible to take the bus earlier (leaves every 30’) if you want to spend some time on Ruissalo. Get off the bus after 25 minutes at the last stop, Ruissalo Camping. You will find us when you walk down to the swimming beach and then walk right along the beach 200 meters. Please be ready to start with suitable clothes on at 10:30am so that we are able start ontime.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Change of clothes
• Please bring shoes suitable for getting wet (sandals, crocs). You can also choose to paddle barefoot.
• No previous experience is necessary for this tour.
Product ID: 229375