See Turin from a unique perspective – underground! This 3-hour underground walking tour lets you travel across Turin's rich past, exploring the city's underground tunnels and cellars, and discovering the city's secret passageways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Pietro Micca Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Medical mask
Know before you go
- Please note this is a walking tour
- Please specify your mobile phone number and e-mail address when booking the tour