The Torino + Piemonte Card hands you the keys to the city and the whole region. Discover the amazing sights and sounds of this famous and beloved region of Italy in an easy and economical way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 3 days
- from first activation
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
After booking your spot on the listed museum websites, go directly to the entrance and show your voucher to the museum staff. Make sure to book your spot in the museums beforehand to plan your visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Some museums require you to book a day and time to visit on their website. Please double-check the museums' check-in requirements prior to your visit. You will be able to select "Torino Card" at checkout to reserve your spot
- Booking is required also for the Junior Card Owner and for the child under 12 accompanying an adult Card owner.
- The Torino + Piemonte card is valid for 1 adult and 1 child under age 12.
- Please check the museums' opening times before your visit.