Explore Turin’s Royal Palace on this 1.5-hour guided tour with skip-the-line entry. See the most stunning parts of the palace and learn about the history of this beautiful building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
The guide will be at the entrance of the palace holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. You need to go through the gate and meet the guide at the entrance door under the sign "Musei Reali".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will not see the Holy Shroud on this tour
- Some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability), if you are unsure of the details, feel free to contact the activity provider