Explore Turin’s Royal Palace and the Egyptian Museum on this 4.5-hour guided tour with skip-the-line entry. Learn more about Italian and Egyptian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will be at the entrance of the palace holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. You need to go through the gate and meet the guide at the entrance door under the sign "Musei Reali".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will not see the Holy Shroud
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those with a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certifications. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.