Enjoy a 3-hour culinary tour of Turin and taste the local dishes at 5 different restaurants. Learn about the city's culinary history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Piazza San Carlo in front of Santa Cristina ChurchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under five years old go free of charge
- Children between 5 and 12 years old go with a 50% discount
- This tour runs in English and Italian (other languages are available upon request)
- The route is mostly pedestrian only
- There will be a minimum of one serving of food at each stop
- Water, wine, beer, or soft drinks will be served in fixed amounts