See the sights of Turin on a half-day guided bicycle tour and discover the secrets of the city known as the Paris of Italy. As you explore, you’ll learn about the city of the Italian royal family that has been connected with ancient and magical legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will welcome you inside the courtyard. The nearest car park is Via Monte di Pietà, 16, 10122. This is 1 minute away from the meeting point. From Piazza Castello: 5 minutes walking distance. From Porta Nuova Train Station: 16 minutes walking distance. From Porta Susa Train Station: 19 minutes walking distance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine