Torino+Piemonte Card: 2 days
- Get free entrance to main cultural sites: museums, monuments, castles, fortresses and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont
- Enjoy discounts to plenty of tourist sights and landmarks, sightseeing tours, concerts, theater and opera, all more
- Receive discounts to public transport 2-day and 3-day tickets
It is the ideal tool for any Turin vacation allowing you to discover the amazing beauties of Turin and Piedmont in an easy and economical way.
Plus, enjoy reductions to plenty of great tourist sights in Turin, such as the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the Rack Sassi and Superga. The card even includes a reduction on adult tickets at City Sightseeing Torino.
More benefits include car rentals at affordable rates, and reductions on sports equipment, outdoor activities, and theme parks.
The card includes free entrance to the main cultural sites including museums, monuments, castles, fortresses, and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont, including:
• Basilica Di Superga: Appartamento Reale E Reali Tombe Di Casa Savoia
• Borgo e Rocca Medievale
• Castello di Rivoli Museo d'Arte Contemporanea
• GAM - Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
• Juventus Museum
• La Venaria Reale
• MAO - Museo d’Arte Orientale
• MAUTO - Museo dell'Automobile di Torino
• Musei Reali di Torino, Museo della Sindone
• Museo di Antropologia Criminale "Cesare Lombroso"
• Museo di Arti Decorative Fondazione Accorsi
• Ometto, Museo Diocesano di Torino
• Museo Egizio
• Museo Lavazza
• Museo Nazionale del Cinema
• Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento Italiano
• Museo Nazionale della Montagna
• Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi
• Palazzo Madama
• Museo Civico d'Arte Antica
• Pinacoteca dell'Accademia Albertina
• Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli
Please always check the opening days and times of the museums.
- Free or reduced entrance to museums, monuments, castles, fortresses and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont
- Reduced tourist services in Turin
- Discounts on sightseeing tours, concerts, theater and opera, and much more
- Discount for the purchase of multi-day public transport tickets
- Public transport in Turin.
- Skip the line
Prepare for the activity
Please present your voucher and photo identification at the local tour operator's office located in: Piazza Castello 161, on the corner of Via Garibaldi. Open from Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Sunday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Once used, the Torino + Piemonte card becomes a souvenir magnet