Admire the unexpected beauty of Turin on a guided walk that takes you to see the city’s historic palaces and other monuments and landmarks. Enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum and discover its original collections with an expert guide.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fascinating 2-hour guided walk that takes in the elegant buildings of downtown Turin that date from its time as the first capital of Italy. Admire the Palazzo Reale, home to kings for over 2 centuries, the Senate with its 2 sides, the superb Baroque Church of San Lorenzo and the Renaissance cathedral with the Sacra Sindone.
Take a walk along the Via Roma, with its chic shops and historic cafés, visit the Piazza San Carlo, the salon of Turin, Piazza Carignano, the birthplace of the Renaissance and the Teatro Regio, a favorite of the Savoy family.
In addition, you’ll enjoy a 2-hour guided visit to Turin’s Egyptian Museum with your skip-the-line ticket. If you’re interested in Egyptian culture and its mysteries, you’ll find the collection impressive. It is the only facility, other than the Cairo Museum, that is dedicated solely to Egyptian art and culture.
- Private tour of Turin led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line access ticket for the Egyptian Museum
- Tour of the Egyptian Museum led by an expert guide
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour does not include admission to sites that require an entrance fee, except for the Egyptian Museum
• The tour will take place rain or shine. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be canceled and you will receive a full refund