There are many historical places in Turin ready to be discovered. Walk around Turin for a 2 hour walking experience and find out not only the most important places but also unknown spots full of intrigue and secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Piazza Castello, next to the statue of the Sardinian Alfiere (in front of Palazzo Madama entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Gratuities for the guide are optional
- The tour does not include entrance tickets to monuments