Be astonished by the beauty of Turin. Explore its historical palaces, the building and the attractions that make Turin the first capital of Italy. Enter the symbol of the city, the majestic Mole Antonelliana and visit the famous National Cinema Museum.
What to Expect
Maybe you've never considered Turin as a must-see in Italy, but now you're here - or are planning to go there. Guess what? You couldn't make a better choice! There's so much beauty in Turing that the 4 hours of this tour will hardly be enough.
Enjoy a fascinating private walk through the elegant buildings of downtown Turin, that made it become the first capital of Italy. Palazzo Reale, hosting kings for more than two centuries, the Senate with its two sides, the superb baroque church of San Lorenzo, the Renaissance cathedral where the Sacra Sindone is, Via Roma, with its chic shops and historic café, Piazza San Carlo, the "salon" of Turin, Piazza Carignano, the birthplace of the Renaissance and the Teatro Regio, one of the Savoy's family favorite places for entertainment.
Oh, and with this tour you'll also have the chance to visit the real symbol of Turin, the Mole Antonelliana. It hosts the famous National Cinema Museum and the beautiful Panoramic Lift, through which you'll enjoy an amazing view on the city.
Just a final tip: you might want to bring you camera along!
- Private tour of Turin and its monuments led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Mole Antonelliana
What's Not Included
- Food & drinks
- Guided tour inside the Mole Antonelliana
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee, except from the Mole Antonelliana (and its National Cinema Museum and the Panoramic Lift)
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund