Torino + Piemonte Card – 5 days
- Discover more of Turin and Piedmont with free entrance to main cultural sites, museums, and monuments
- Enjoy discounts to plenty of tourist sights and landmarks in Turin.
- Get great discounts on sightseeing tours, concerts, theater and opera, and much more
- Benefit from public transport 2-day and 3-day ticket discounts
Plus, enjoy reductions to plenty of great tourist sights in Turin, such as the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, the Rack Sassi, Superga. The card even includes a reduction on adult tickets at City Sightseeing Torino.
More benefits includes car rentals at affordable rates, and reductions on sports equipment, outdoor activities, and theme parks.
The card includes free entrance to main cultural sites including museums, monuments, and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont such as:
• Basilica Di Superga: Appartamento Reale E Reali Tombe Di Casa Savoia
• Borgo e Rocca Medievale
• Castello di Rivoli Museo d'Arte Contemporanea
• GAM - Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
• Juventus Museum
• La Venaria Reale
• MAO - Museo d’Arte Orientale
• MAUTO - Museo dell'Automobile di Torino
• Musei Reali di Torino, Museo della Sindone
• Museo di Antropologia Criminale "Cesare Lombroso"
• Museo di Arti Decorative Fondazione Accorsi
• Ometto, Museo Diocesano di Torino
• Museo Lavazza
• Museo Egizio
• Museo Nazionale del Cinema
• Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento Italiano
• Museo Nazionale della Montagna
• Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi
• Palazzo Madama
• Museo Civico d'Arte Antica
• Pinacoteca dell'Accademia Albertina
• Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli
The card also includes reductions for all the cultural sites in Piedmont.
- Free or discounted entrance to museums, monuments, castles, fortresses, and royal residences in Turin and Piedmont
- Discounts on tourist services in Turin
- Discounts on sightseeing tours, concerts, theater and opera, and much more
- Once used, the card becomes a souvenir magnet
- Discount for the purchase of multi-day public transport tickets
- Public transportation in Turin
- Skip-the-line entry
Prepare for the activity
Please present your voucher and photo identification at the Turismo Torino e Provincia Information Center located at: Piazza Castello, 161, on the corner of via Garibaldi. Open from Monday to Saturday at 9:00 AM-1:00 PM/2:00 PM-6:00 PM, and Sunday from 10:00 AM-4:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please always check the opening days and times of the Museums