Travel back in time on a private guided tour of the Egyptian Museum in Turin. Choose a date and time to suit you and then skip the long entrance lines. Journey through over 5,000 years of history and see artifacts from the pharaohs and everyday life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Carignano, Turin (in front of the monument at the center of the piazza).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify the preferred date and time of your tour, along with the number of people in your group