The Royal Card is your key to the castles of Piedmont. For 48 hours you’ll have free admission to the royal residences, you’ll travel for free on Torino’s urban and suburban public transportation, and you’ll enjoy other discounts as well.
What to Expect
Experience the magnificent royal residences of the House of Savoy. Pick up your 48-hour Royal Card at Piazza Castello and start exploring!
With your special discount on the hop-on hop-off buses, you can see the city sights in comfort as you travel between royal residences, listening to informative commentary about the architecture of Torino’s most noble buildings.
Tour the Castello e Parco di Racconigi, the vacation home of the royal family. Admire the elegant interiors of the Castello Ducale di Agliè, and take in the grandeur of the hunting-lodge-turned-castle-complex at Reggia di Venaria.
Venture out of the city to the expansive Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi, check out the vast art collections at the Palazzo Madama and the Castello di Rivoli, and spend some time on the garden paths around the Castello de La Mandria.
Consider checking out historical culinary walking tours at some estates that focus on the kitchens, dining rooms, and gardens.
Your card also provides discounts at participating cafés so you can grab a bite to eat in true Savoy style. You’ll also enjoy a discounted rate for electric bicycle rental if you want to pedal your way between royal estates.
With the Royal Card you’ll have free admission to the royal residences (temporary exhibitions included):
• Musei Reali di Torino
• Palazzo Madama
• Villa della Regina
• Appartamento/Tombe Reali e Cupola Juvarriana della Basilica di Superga
• Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi
• Castello di Rivoli, Reggia di Venaria Reale
• Castello de La Mandria
• Castello Ducale di Agliè
• Castello e Parco di Racconigi
• Castello Reale di Govone
- Free admission to the royal residences (temporary exhibitions included)
- Free rides for 48 hours on all Torino urban and suburban public transportation (buses, trams, and subway), with the multi-day ticket included in the offer
- Free rides for 48 hours on the Venaria Express shuttle bus, allowing you to reach Reggia di Venaria directly from the city center
- 50 per cent discount on the City Sightseeing Torino open-top buses (3-lines ticket), allowing you to reach the royal residences near Torino
- 10 per cent discount on the Royal E-Bike Tour, reaching some of the royal residences
- 10 per cent discount on Merenda Reale® (Royal Snack) at the cafés inside some royal residences
- 10 per cent discount on tours organized by Aero Club Torino, to admire the royal residences from above
- 10 per cent discount on TaxiTorino
What's Not Included
- On the EUR 28.00 version, public transportation is not included (valid for 48 hours for 1 adult and 1 child under 12 years)
Know Before You Go
The card is named, personal, and non-transferable. With it you will save more than 40 per cent on regular admission prices.
Note that children aged 3 to 11 require their own transportation ticket, available at the tourist information centers, at a special price of EUR 4.50 for 48 hours.