Enjoy a private walking tour of Turin and discover the most iconic places of the Italian Renaissance. Walk in the footsteps of Cavour, Garibaldi, Vittorio Emanuele II and the other great characters who made the city the first capital of Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Teatro Regio (Piazza Castello, 215, Turin)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the buildings are intended only for outdoor viewing. Some of the palaces can be visited if you wish (tickets can be bought on the spot with your guide's help)