Private Family Walking Tour Discovering Turin
From $68 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
English, French, Italian
What You'll Do
- Develop your curiosity of the artistic and architectural heritage historical
- Learn about the history of Italy and Turin
- Stimulate your creativity
A pleasant walk in the center enjoying the main squares and the most beautiful monuments of the city.
What to Expect
A pleasant walk in the center of Turin to know and enjoy the main squares and the most beautiful monuments of the city. Turin is a lovely town and stroll through its streets on foot will be the way to know the secrets and history. The tour will pass through Piazza San Carlo, a place of importance for the history of Turin; Piazza Castello, where we will observe the famous Palazzo Madama and you will have the vision of the Mole Antonelliana ; It will enter the Church of San Lorenzo to know the famous dome of Guarini; in the cathedral which houses the Holy Shroud and end to Porta Palatina where you can stop and rest a bit ' on the grass. The children, thanks to educational materials, will be involved in learning the history of this magnificent city.
- Professional tour leader (professional art historian with broad teaching skills)
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Tikidoo travel tips "Turin with kids"
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
Piazza S. Carlo, 206, 10121 Turin, Italy - under the equestrian statue
What to Remember
Maximum 12 People ( with at least 1 adult visitor every 3 kids). Free tour for children from 0 to 4. Teens over 14 are considered adult visitors.
Product ID: 72233