Journey to one of the most beautiful abbeys in Europe and discover the inspiration for Umberto Eco's "The Name of the Rose." Enjoy stunning views of the valley and mountains of the Italian Alps from the top of the Sacra di San Michele.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Piazza Solferino, in front of Alfieri TheathreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes