Come taste the unique Franciacorta wine in a beautiful area, which includes the hills located between the southern shore of Lake Iseo and the city of Brescia. You'll visit the vineyards and taste different wines along with some delicious local products.
What to Expect
If you love good wine and its tradition, you must have heard of Franciacorta before. But are you sure you really know about its history, what makes it unique and the secrets of the different varieties of this majestic wine?
Through this tour you'll have the chance to discover a unique area surrounded by green hills and quite close to Lake Iseo, walking in the vineyards where the history of Franciacorta begins. From the vineyards, you'll then be lead in the winery, to explore the wine cellar and learn about the particular production techniques which characterize this very unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by some typical local products.
Get ready for an experience you won't forget. Oh, and if you like taking pictures, don't forget your camera!
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Guided tour of the wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Franciacorta wines
- Tasting of local products
- Round-trip from Turin via private transfer
Know Before You Go
• The duration of transfers are approximately 2.5 hours each. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old