Come taste a unique and distinctive wine in a beautiful area of Piedmont where the famous Barolo is produced. You'll visit the vineyards and taste different wines along with some delicious local products. A truly unmissable experience for any wine lover.
What to Expect
Until recently it was believed that up to the mid-19th century, Barolo was a sweet wine. More recent research lead by a French oenologist show that it was actually a dry wine, version which was positively accepted by other experts. And you, what do you think?
On this tour, you'll have the chance to discover a unique area surrounded by green hills with a view on the mountains not far away. You'll walk in the vineyards where the history of Barolo wine begins. From the vineyards, you'll then be guided in the winery to explore the wine cellar and learn about the particular production techniques characteristic of this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which time you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by typical local products.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar
- Wine tasting of the best selection of Barolo wines and local products
- Round trip from Torino via private transfer
Know Before You Go
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 1.15 hours each way
• The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old