Immerse yourself in Romanian nature on this adrenaline-filled outdoor activities day trip. Traverse the longest zip line in Transylvania and go hiking and climbing through the Turda Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the front of hotel/accommodation 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Basic hiking gear required for a day hike in the summer:
- 1) Hiking boots with adherent sole,”Vibram sole if it is possible” waterproof and preferably with high ankles
- 2) Breathable t-shirt, 1-2-3
- 3) Quick Dry Pants-Shorts
- 4) Warm blouse (in a bag in the backpack),
- 5) Jacket (waterproof),
- 6) Rain coat,
- 7) Moisture-wicking underwear
- 8) Socks (synthetic or wool)
- 9) Hiking poles (optional), we will offer them
- 10) Small backpack aprox 20L to 30L,
- 11) 2 l water bottle or reservoir,
- 12) Sungalsses,
- 13) Sunscreen,
- 14) Sun hat,
- 15) Food for the trail (sandwiches, carbohydrate-rich energy bars, granola, trail mix and fruit provide an instant pick-me-up on the trail)