Set off on an excursion to Tulum from Riviera Maya, Cancun, or Tulum. Discover a picturesque, must-see Mayan archaeological site beside the turquoise sea and visit a breathtaking cenote in the jungle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Upon arrival at the meeting point, please show your confirmation/voucher and photo ID to your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk at a leisurely pace for approximately 1.5 miles (2 km) and be able to climb up and down stairs
- You must pay the Tulum local tax and a nature reserve fee for conservation efforts on the day of your activity (380 MXN)
- Children aged 2 and younger are free when accompanied by a paying adult