Enjoy a bike tour in Tulum and get a complete introduction to the area. Ride quiet roads, hidden paths and through the pueblo to a variety of natural, cultural, historic and culinary attractions that Tulum has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Tulum Bike Tours Office Calle Polar between Beta and Orion (in front of the Weary Traveler Hostel) Heading west on the main street through town (Avenida Principal), turn right onto Calle Orión Norte and make the first left on Calle Polar. It is half a block up the street on the left-hand side, in front of the Weary Traveler Hostel at 08:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The distance covered will be approximately 18 kilometers with plenty of stops
- Suitable for any adult comfortable on a bike and teenagers over 12
- For bookings that include children under 12 (minimum 8-years-old), a private tour can be organized for an extra cost
- Closed shoes, comfortable light clothes, sunglasses, a swimsuit and towels
- Please only use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent to protect the ecosystems you will be visiting