Enjoy a full-day tour that takes you to the Tulum archeological site and also to the cenote. Explore the ruins and swim in the cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya is included. If your accommodation is not included on the list of available pickup locations, you will be informed of the nearest pickup point.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Don't forget to bring your camera. If you are bringing a video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance to the Tulum archeological site
- Camera tripods are not allowed inside the Tulum site
- Children from 0-4 years of age cannot occupy a seat on the bus. The child price is for children between 5 and 11 years of age
- Be sure to bring comfortable lightweight clothing and walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit, and a change of clothes