Marvel at the ancient Mayan archaeological ruins of Tulum, then snorkel and swim with sea turtles on the world's second-largest coral reef. Start your half-day adventure in Cancun, Riviera Maya, or Tulum, and enjoy the services of a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby at the time specified on your reservation. The tour guide will meet you in the lobby. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. AirBnB and private residences will be provided with a nearby meeting point.
- Discover the beautiful Riviera Maya on an amazing half-day adventure
- Visit the famous Mayan city Tulum and find out about its history on a guided tour
- Soak up scenic views of turquoise waters and white sand
- Explore the beautiful underwater of world of the Mexican Caribbean on a guided snorkel tour
- Swim alongside sea turtles in Akumal Bay and marvel at these ancient creatures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation with air-conditioning
- Water bottles
- Snorkeling gear
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish-speaking)
- National Park fee for the conservation of marine fauna ($13 USD per person)
- Photos and souvenirs (available to purchase)
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Selfie sticks
- Touching marine life
Know before you go
- Please be considerate in your use of sunscreen as it is damaging to ocean life. If you are going to use it, please apply it in the morning before the van picks you up so there's enough time for your skin to absorb it. Ideally, use biodegradable sunscreen.
- All of the snorkeling gear you need will be provided (mask, fins, and life jacket). The snorkeling gear is disinfected and washed every day. Of course, however, if you would prefer to use own equipment, please feel free to use it.
- Bring a towel and cash for the National Park fee ($13 USD).
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will be walking a lot in Tulum and swimming a lot in Akumal Bay