Swim and snorkel in a variety of caverns, underground rivers, and open sinkholes in the Mayan forest around Tulum on this bike tour. Learn why cenotes are considered portals into the underworld.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- You must be able to ride a bike comfortably.
- The distance covered is approximately 5.5 miles (9 km) by bike.