An inspiring journey through the high forest on the outskirts of Tulum allows you to discover the variety of caves, caverns, and cenotes that are hidden underneath the jungle of the Yucatan. Explore secluded cenotes by bike, far from the crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Mexico Kan Tours Office Avenida Tulum in the center of Tulum Pick up can be arranged at extra costOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- The distance covered is approximately 19km with plenty of stops
- Suitable for any adult comfortable on a bike and teenagers over 12
- For bookings that include children under 12 (min 8 years old), the supplier can organize a private tour at extra cost