Be spellbound by the Carnival of Illusion magic show in Tucson, Arizona. Enjoy an old-world magic act in an intimate environment, encompassing enchantment, laughter, world music, and much more.
What to Expect
Go on a magical journey around the world with national award-winning entertainers Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed as they perform an exclusive vaudeville inspired theater show in Tucson, Arizona.
As a dynamic duo they have performed sold-out shows to locals and tourists alike. Perfect for date nights, birthdays, anniversaries, and special events, LA Weekly touts the show as “amazing!” ABC proclaims it “phenomenal.” And Fox News declares it “outstanding!”
Book your seats early as they are extremely limited with only a few shows each week, in an intimate setting at the Tucson Scottish Rite.
- General admission ticket to the Carnival of Illusion
- Coupon offer to purchase a 3-course prix fixe dinner for 2
What's Not Included
- Dinner is not included but ticketed guests are eligible for the dinner at Carnival of Illusion guests at Cactus Rose Restaurant at the hotel. Dinner is not served in the theater, however you may bring drinks into the show.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• No children under 13 years of age
• Shows run for approximately 75 to 90 minutes, with a short intermission. Check-in opens 90 minutes before showtime
• It is suggested you check in at least 30 minutes prior to your show time. Shows start on time and seats are guaranteed until showtime only. There is no late seating, to ensure no interruptions for guests, staff, and performers.