Explore the legendary ancient city of Troy and Gallipoli's World War I battlefields on the same day. You'll learn about the history of Troy, which may have been the first world war, before visiting Gallipoli, where the last "gentleman's war" took place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Please check with the local operator about the exact pick up time and location
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The cost of the ferry journey is included in the price of the tour
- Drinks during lunch are not included in the price of the tour and must be paid separately
- Tips are not included