Discover the natural wonders of Stromboli on this 8-hour evening tour from Tropea. Explore the island, swim by the black sand beach, and stroll past the numerous shops. Admire the lava fountains in the Sciara del Fuoco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Cruise through the sunset across the open sea
- Explore the island of Stromboli
- Swim by the black sand beach, stroll through the town, or enjoy a romantic dinner
- Experience the Sciara del Fuoco ("Stream of Fire") up close
- Admire the volcanic eruptions with lava fountains and columns of smoke
- Boat cruise to Stromboli
- Multilingual tour guide onboard the boat
- Free time on the island of Stromboli
- Cruise around the island to the "Sciara del Fuoco"
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Visitor's tax of maximum 5 EUR per person, dependent on the season and payable on location
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the port of Tropea. Look for the boat called "Savadori," with a sign saying "Meeting Point Italia."Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This cruise takes place only in calm seas. You will be informed if the tour has to be cancelled due to the weather conditions on the evening before the tour.
- Please bring a jacket as it can get cold on the boat.
- English and Spanish-speaking guides are guaranteed. German and French-speaking guides can be arranged for groups of more than 6 people.