Calabria Spicy Half-Day Tour: Tropea/Capo Vaticano
From $28 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotel.
- Visit the Capo Vaticano, the most beautiful lookout point on the Tyrrhenian Coast
- Experience a city tour with a guide through the little coast town of Tropea, known as the pearl of Calabria
- Enjoy a walk down the panoramic pathway with a view of volcanic islands and enjoy Calabrian specialties
Look out at the strait that divides Calabria and Sicily. This place gives you the chance to take unforgettable vacation photos, while becoming completely enchanted. The Calabrians tell tales of why this is such a special place. The legend talks about enfolding beautiful Canfora in a Turkish blue robe, to quell the Saracens and lengthen their freedom. Because of this, the water is a unique Turkish blue and as clear as the Caribbean, even in sandy coves.
And now comes the spicy part of the tour. Traditional Calabrian specialties await you. Experience Calabria with all your senses and try the "'Nduja" of Calabria, a sausage made with pepperoncino, as well as fine pasta with fresh olives and herbs with fresh bread, and the gold of Calabria, the lovely olive oil, and of course a glass of wine.
End the tour on a high note as your tour guide leads you from the pearl of Calabria to the little coastal town of Tropea, which sits high on the cliffs. Experience the Dolce Vita between the old Italian alleyways and the Palazzos full of pomp and gorgeous entryways. Inhale the aroma of fresh espresso in cafes and diverse herbs that can be found in the little corner shops.
- Transport in air-conditioned travel bus or minibus
- Multi-lingual expert tour guide (German language guaranteed. Tours in French or English require a minimum of 6 participants)
- Tour through the panorama trail to the lookout point "Il Faro" at Capo Vaticano
- Free time for unforgettable vacation photos
- Calabrian specialty tasting
- Tour of Tropea
- Free time for shopping or coffee and ice cream in Tropea
- Entry fees
- Food and drink (outside of the Calabrian tasting)
Entrance to the Zambrone Station (Stazione di Zambrone); Esso parking lot in front of the Hotel Aquis Rocca Nettuno Tropea; Street in front of the Europcar rental stand in Santa Domenica; Bus stop Stella Marina at Capo Vaticano; Bus stop Santa Maria (Capo Vaticano). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43573