Enjoy a guided sledding experience while mushing your own team of huskies across the Arctic wilderness. Admire the beautiful surroundings and click photos to preserve your memories forever.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the front entrance of Scandic Ishavshotel. Look out for the black Arctic Adventure Tours minibus with a blue logo on the side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This is a self-drive dog sledding trip and you and your partner will be in control of your own sled and team of dogs
- This activity requires a basic level of fitness
- You are encouraged to bring your own camera but there is limited space on the sled for extra photographic items such as tripods. You are welcome to store these in the equipment room and use them after you return from the trip
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available