Learn how to drive a snowmobile out in the wilderness followed by a guided visit to the magical Tromsø Ice Domes and a chance to visit the reindeer outside the ice hotel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Samuel Arnesen's Gate 7 in Tromsø. Find the bus marked with “Norwegian Travel”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Drivers of the snowmobiles must be at least 18 years of age and own a valid driver's license
- Depending on availability, your snowmobiling tour may be either at 12:00 PM (before the ice domes tour) or at 2:30 PM (after the ice domes tour)
- Food (warm stew) will be served on the tour. Dietary restrictions will be accommodated if notice is given. Upon booking this tour, please advise of any food allergies or restrictions