Drive a snowmobile under the moonlight and have a great chance of glimpsing the northern lights surrounded by snow-covered mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Samuel Arnesen's Gate 7 in Tromsø. Find the bus marked with “Norwegian Travel”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Drivers of the snowmobiles must be at least 18-years of age with a valid driver's license
- Due to the dramatic topography, a reduced speed is maintained during parts of the tour
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and can never be guaranteed
- Please advise the activity provider of any dietary requirements when booking