Increase your chances of seeing the Northern Lights by joining a group with a local guide. Experience the beauty of arctic nature and wilderness during the polar night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at "Kirkegata 2" in the Tromsø City center at the cross between Kirkegata and Kaigata in front of the Tromsø Tourist Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 must be accompanied by their parents
- There may be some allergens in the food served
- The Northern lights are a natural phenomenon and no human being can affect it, your guide cannot guarantee the appearance and the activity of the lights
- The weather in Tromsø region changes often and very quickly, meaning that a good weather forecast can change at any time. The local partner does not cancel tours due to the weather forecast, only when it is not safe to drive