Join the Aurora chase for the best opportunity to seek out the Northern Lights. Learn about the scientific phenomenon from your guide and capture beautiful photos of the Northern Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet inside the "Northern Shots" shop which is also known as "Booking Point." It is located between The Edge Hotel and the Magic Ice bar, right in front of the Prostneset Harbour. The shop has a big label saying "Booking Point" and has the name "NorthernShots Tours" on all the windows and signs. Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yhPV13q2Xy5kYntA9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The northern lights are often visible, even on very cloudy, rainy, or snowy nights. There is no refund if the northern lights do not appear, but you will be subject to a 50% discount on a new tour if you do not spot the lights on your first tour (upon availability)
- The tour will run regardless of the weather conditions
- It can be slippery at the places where we wait for the northern lights
- The tour is subject to cancellation if the road conditions do not ensure safety; in this case, you can rebook to another date or receive a full refund
- Tour duration is variable, we may stay in one location or travel to various spots. The priority is always to get the best out of the weather