See the aurora borealis from a private camp on a night tour. Stay warm with hot drinks, Norwegian cake, and a campfire. Meet the locals and take home photos of you with the northern lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in at the hospitality desk inside the Radisson Blu Hotel (next to the reception).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- There are toilet facilities available on the bus and at the Aurora Camp
- Income from the tour is divided between the bus drivers, guides, and the owners of the camps, who use local businesses to supply food for the tours, supporting local jobs